Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Google Cloud Security Architect - Inside IR35 - Remote Start
Our client are currently looking to hire a Google Cloud Security Architect, for a remote start.
Our client has a strategic intent to move its current on-premise data architecture to the Google Cloud Platform ("GCP"). This will enable them to scale and industrialise Analytics use case delivery, and, ultimately, to simplify and rationalise its existing on-premise application landscape.
We require an experienced Native Cloud Security Architect who will deliver the following activities: Assess security requirements for Voyager Data, Create/contribute to programme design architecture artifacts to create a secure cloud design, Advise and guide implementation of Cloud Security
The ideal candidate will have:
Core Security Architect Skills & Experience
* Cloud Services Threat Assessment
- Proficient in GCP cloud to be able to create services to understand basic design and usage.
- Using STRIDE/Mitre Att&ck framework, develop threat models for internal services moving to GCP Cloud and Cloud based SAS/PAS services.
- Identify data flows from on premise to cloud and develop Data flow diagram to show threat and vulnerabilities and provide security controls to protect data.
* Guardrails development
- Using threat models, define controls/guardrails to mitigate identified threats.
- Arrange and manage threat and guardrails review calls with internal security teams.
- Monitor and manage internal Guardrails review process.
* Internal Security Compliance Management
- Using internal process documentation, create and complete project security compliance documents
- Provide evidence to internal security regulators/auditors to show project compliance to security requirements
- Manage security compliance reviews with internal security teams and auditors
* SME in Cloud Security Architecture
- Provide input into Cloud Security Architecture teams
* Manage project security requirements with Internal Security Teams Project Management Skills
* Proficient in Agile project and problem management using JIRA
* Some proficiency in using Confluence
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age