Defect Test Manager
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Defect Test Manager to join their Edinburgh based team for a 3 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
- Be an excellent self-starter, be proactive with good oral and written communication skills at all levels with the ability to chair, own, and steer critical defect meetings to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
- Collaborate with internal and 3rd Party supplier teams leading investigative work into defects, driving all resolver groups and providing guidance towards suitable recovery plans.
- Maintaining absolute integrity of the defect database, ensuring a full audit trail for all defects, managing and controlling these as effectively as possible through their lifecycle.
- Have good skills within the JIRA toolset ensuring all defects are entered correctly and controlled / managed as effectively as possible through their lifecycle.
- Able to manage and control all defects across the programme test phases and clearly communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the clients Environments & Release Manager, Test Leads and Head of Test to facilitate all re-testing for resolved defects across the programme within the planned schedule.
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search