Security Analyst Lead
Permanent - Paying up to £75,000 P/A
Are you an enthusiastic and driven Security Operations Analyst Lead with experience of monitoring cybersecurity tooling across the business, Leading the resolution of any IT security breaches and remediating any identified security risks.
Reporting into the Head of Security Operations, you will be responsible for Collaboration with IT Operations team to ensure requirements regarding tools and technology are communicated and understood.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in Security Operations
- Previous experience with vulnerability scanning and management technology e.g. Qualys/Tenable
- Strong knowledge of standard methods / systems for analysis and prioritisation of vulnerabilities e.g. CVE, CVSS
- Understanding and practical application of cyber security standards and frameworks e.g. ISO27001, NIST, CIS, OWASP, SANS
- Stakeholder management and interpersonal skills at Tech & Non tech level
- Professional training in Cyber Threat Intelligence and/or Cyber Security Analysis
- Qualifications such as CISSP, CEH, GIAC, CCTIM, OSCP or equivalent are desirable
This is a great opportunity for somebody to join an outstanding business based in Hampshire. If the above feels like something you may be interested in please do apply.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted