Project Manager - PART TIME - Life Insurance experience required - OUTSIDE IR35
Our client, within the Life Insurance sector are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with Life Insurance experience to join the team on a contract basis outside IR35.
As a project manager, you'll need to:
- Carry out planning - this will include breaking down workstreams into detail and producing schedules and timelines for tasks, in accordance with the needs of the project.
- Manage the project - which includes coordinating the project team to keep them on track and keeping the project on budget and within scope
- Carry out monitoring and control activities in order to track the progress of the project
- Work with external partners and stakeholders to ensure aligned with the project plan and delivery dates
- Identify and manage risks and dependencies to ensure delivery is on time
- Implement any necessary changes throughout the process
- Report regularly to management and the project team on progress, risks and successes
- Close the project - including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for their next project.
- Proven working experience in project management preferably life insurance or financial services
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience in Insurance and/or other financial services is preferable
- Experience in project managing cross function projects e.g. IT and Compliance
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search