SAP Data Architect - Inside IR35 up to £700 - Remote
A huge educational brand is looking for a SAP Data Architect to come in and bring their expertise and experience to the table. The role will include implementing SAP ERP and then SAP solutions into the company. The role will involve full end to end aspects of the solution covering modelling, migration, data quality, data integration, reporting.
Skills and experience
- Solid data architecture experience in data analysis, modelling (conceptual and logical), with understanding of where and when to apply in a combination of COTS and bespoke delivery working in a multi-vendor environment
- Experience with SAP Applications, Data Management and Data Architecture and Integration.
- Understanding of the SAP application architecture and system landscapes.
- Experience working with SAP S/4HANA, BW/4HANA, as a data/information architect.
- Experience working on SAP FICA, SAP Materials Management would be an advantage.
- Data Migration and Integration experience is essential, with a clear understanding of the implications and stages of a data migration, and integration patterns.
- Practical knowledge of data management practices and approaches.
- Knowledge of Architecture frameworks, such as Zachman, TOGAF and how to apply these in the context of Data Architecture
- Demonstrable expertise in a relevant consulting or technology area, strong client-facing skills and evidence of continued career progression. Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience of working as part of a large programme
- Use of Enterprise Architect and/or Solution Architect
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts to business SME's with clarity
Strong data architecture principles, and an ability to apply these in practice to a major programme of work.
- Practiced leadership skills and able to influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of the HE sector will be advantageous, but not essential
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search