Head of Digital Analytics - Permanent - London based
Our client, a global media agency, are looking for a Head of Digital Analytics to join them on a permanent basis.
As a strategic leader, you will be responsible for delivering and driving change within the use of digital analytics in numerous client businesses. You'll be working with some of the world's most leading and well-known brands to optimise the utilisation of data. The Head of Analytics will also be a key figure in delivering cutting-edge solutions and consultation that delivers performance improvements as well as significant revenue opportunities for the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as the agency's go-to person for all aspects of digital analytics
- Mentor and inspire a team of digital analysts within the business
- Deliver thought-leadership on industry developments - platform updates, product updates and competitor activity
- Create best practice around the utilisation of digital analytics, as well as increase adoption and knowledge of how digital analytics can be effective
- Create digital analytics services which can be offered to clients including platform implementations, visualisation and reporting, advanced measurement and analytics projects and training programmes
- Work closely with clients to continually consult around digital analytics
- Build close relationships with stakeholders within the business
Your skills / experience:
- Extensive knowledge of and experience working with digital analytics
- Platform knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google CCP, etc
- Experience working with 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data including CRM
- Extensive knowledge on how data should be using in media activation and analytics
- Excellent client services and project management skills
- Proven ability to demonstrate innovative solutions to problems and challenges
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and get stuck-in to the details
- Passion for data, digital and technology with a strong understanding of the digital landscape and industry trends
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search