Flexible salary packages based on experience
Central London location and close to public transport links
Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking for you next challenge in an exciting environment? Do you have experience within financial services, preferably investment management? Are you looking to work on a variety of different projects and manage you own projects from inception? If so, please read on and apply for more information.
You will work on brand new, high profile and exciting projects, driving business operation and system changes throughout the business. You will manage projects from inception, work with the key stakeholders gathering and driving requirements in this highly business facing role, gaining vital knowledge of the broader business and actively look for opportunities to improve the business and drive efficiencies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be an integral part of large, diverse business change projects, given the autonomy and flexibility to manage your projects in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Delivering operational model process flows and activity diagrams, including as-is, and to be.
- Performing process mapping, impact analysis, system impact and understanding business strategy.
- Creating and documenting business cases and ensuring they are documented and managed through the project lifecycle, as well as ensuring relevant risk and governance measures are adhered to. This includes escalating and evaluating defects, issues and managing accordingly.
- Being responsible for traceability from project objectives through to delivered change including creation of test plans/scripts
- Working with high end stakeholders, understanding and gathering the key business and technical requirements and translating them efficiently, driving and managing the agreements.
- Highly competitive and flexible salary (based on experiences)
- Generous performance bonus, based on individual performance
- Huge progression opportunities and training provided
- Based in central London office with flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
- Fantastic benefits including pension contribution, private health care, Life insurance, Study support and loads more
- 25 days holiday (increases with service and able to buy additional days)
- A proven track record as a Business Analyst within financial services, with a detailed knowledge of the financial services market, ideally investment management.
- In-depth expertise of gathering requirements and operating model definition.
- An ability to provide process flows, activity diagrams, business and system impact analysis
- Proficiency in preparing and presenting business cases, user stories, test scripts, proposals which highlight business benefits and statements of requirements both orally and in writing.
- Skilled in the application of information gathering methods, tools and techniques which are appropriate to the information required and the sources available.
- Past history working in an agile/iterative delivery environment
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search