Frontend Developer - Remote - 4 months Initially
We are currently recruiting for a Frontend Developer to join one of our clients based in Central London for a contract position on an initial 4 months contract. This role can also be fully remote. Our client is looking for a strong Frontend Developer to work with their Tech Lead, other Engineers and Architects to help shape the direction of their customer facing applications.
Over the last few months they have been working to build a new application through to production. they believe it has a really exciting future and are looking for a talented front end engineer to help speed up the delivery of further enhancements to the application which is due to go live very soon.
They are currently using the latest technologies to support their Java based applications, including React and Typescript.
Experience needed for this role include:
- Have demonstrate proficiency/experience using React, React Hooks and Node
- Have experience building intuitive user interfaces,
- Be an excellent communicator, working collaboratively with the team
- Can also work independently, if a complete design is not available
- Comfortable sharing their experience and mentoring team members
- Be motivated to help us reach a challenging goal
- Ideally have experience with greenfield projects
- Ideally have worked with Google maps
- Ideally have experience with data visualisations
- Be comfortable writing tests
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted