Procurement Manager - IT Focused - Inside IR35 Up To £550-600pd - 3 Month Contract
One of the largest Financial and Tech consultancies are on the hunt for an experiences Procurement Manager to oversea their sourcing needs. This is a three-month contract with the possibility to roll on after the end date.
This position will focus on acting as procurement lead in a IT programme for designing and implementing a new IT infrastructure and system.
- Spend Control - increased visibility, control and influence over a larger scope
- Customer Experience - proactive delivery to foster a positive customer experience
- Delivery Excellence - efficient and positively evolving the service
- Value Creation - proactive focus on value and business partnering
- Enhanced Capabilities & Behaviours - operating with positive capability and leadership
Key Responsibilities - Relationship Management, Strategy and Innovation, Execution
In particular the position requires:
- Broad procurement experience with a proven track-record of successfully delivering and/or contributing to the development & implementation of procurement solutions across the spectrum of people, policy, process, systems etc.
- Proven track-record of successfully leading and executing sourcing projects within the broad spectrum of subcategories, to deliver quality, service, risk management and commercial benefits.
- Service-centric approach, evidence of using commercial acumen as well as a clear understanding of objectives and priorities to consistently deliver positive outcomes for Stakeholders, including the realisation of solutions delivered both internally and directly to a client of the firm.
- Experience in complex solutions and services engagements, including strong experience in complex Information Protection and Risk Assurance processes
- Experience of working in a leveraged Procurement function, supported by an outsourced provider, within a blended delivery service of both on-shore, nearshore and off-shore
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of applicable national Procurement institute (e.g. CIPS, NEVI etc.)
- Substantial demonstrable experience in procurement or equivalent commercial roles, preferably with the majority within the range of Corporate services category, including Facilities (services and construction), Marketing, HR and Professional Services)
- Relevant industry experience; Professional Services, Financial Services etc.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search