Software engineers at the client work within a product focused team to design and develop software systems to support our global business. Using the right technologies for the task at hand, engineers are expected to contribute to the whole software development lifecycle and provide ongoing development and support to their product area. Collaboration with colleagues in the product management, quality and software engineering teams across the world is essential to deliver value for a rapidly growing business.
This role is for a UI focused senior engineer to take charge of developing our internal facing tooling platforms. The successful candidate will be expected to work with the UX design team and mentor other UI engineers. Our tech stack is React, GraphQL, Go, .NET Core and Postgres (amongst many others).
· Participate within a multi-disciplined, agile, product driven team.
· Create engaging UX working directly with end users.
· Build a best practice environment for UI development.
· Mentor other engineers cross team and location.
· Document and share technical knowledge.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search