Applications Engineer 2nd/3rd Line - 6 Month Contract - Leeds - 230 - 270 p/day
I'm looking for 2 Application Support specialists.
If you have experience within all of the below key drivers, please do contact me for a confidential conversation
- To act as the escalation point for complex incidents / problems from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd line support teams, service delivery and incident managers
- Support applications over all UK sites
- To create new daily processes to resolve issues
- Perform data fixes for applications using SQL
- Perform Deployments into all environments (TEST, Staging and Production) for applications and website
- Troubleshoot application and website problems using tools such as Wireshark, Promon and SQL Trace
- Work closely with an operations manager to collect data for an issue and worked with the developers to implement a fix
- Work closely with a third-party supplier upgrading and fixing their application
- Responsible for morning checks, server availability, monitoring alerts, backup checks and remediation.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search