Java Developer - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Java Developer to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience as a Java backend developer
- Java 8 is a must
- Jira is a must
- Experience with reactive programming is considered a plus.
- Strong experience with Tomcat or other Java application server
- Hibernate or similar, along with RDBMs such as Oracle
- JUnit and, ideally Cucumber
- Experience with build tools such as Gradle
- Application Design experience preferable
- Competent in object orientated design OO/AD and design patterns
- RESTful web services
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted