HR Administrator/ HR Assistant
Location: London, Canary Wharf
Are you a HR administrator or assistant looking for your next role within HR? Are you keen on getting some more exposure in Advisor level cases?
My client, a newly formed subsidiary of one of the UKs leading consultancy firms are on the look out to bring in an additional HR administrator/ assistant to join their new and growing team. The role will be initially for a 6 month period however however with a view to going permanent.
Working within this team, you role will report directly into the Senior HR Business Partner. The role holder is responsible for providing business focused and best practice HR support and occasionally taking ownership of some employee relations cases across the whole business. A substantial part of the role is concerned with being responsible for the administration, maintenance and reporting of the HR master data for the client including, training, payroll and benefits, employee relations and recruitment data.
To be the right candidate you will have:
- Have an ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels;
- Effectively work with minimal supervision;
- Possess strong problem solving and facilitation skills
- Be an excellent communicator - written and verbal;
- Demonstrate confidence to challenge Senior Stakeholders when necessary.
- Have strong organisational, literacy and numeracy skills;
- Experience of HR function / payroll implementation is desirable
- CIPD or at least part-qualified CIPD
If you're interested in this role please click apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted