Solution Designer - Edinburgh (remote) - Contract - Inside IR35
My Banking client based in Edinburgh, due to project demands require a Solutions Designer to help support them on:
- Technical design skills-set and previous knowledge of a wide range of bank systems and platforms. The ability to analyse and produce complex cross-functional solutions, co-ordinate technical & business stakeholders and produce quality analytical outputs which benefit the end solution and is essential for the technology delivery elements.
- The role will enable the delivery of the regulatory outcomes and will ensure the bank will be compliant with Regulations.
- the role will be primarily responsible for the technical design for a new solution to allow cross franchise data sharing and communication with the Insolvency service.
- Engage with the bank's internal Technical Design Authority to negotiate any design through the appropriate approvals
- Skills Required
- Working within the Financial Services Industry, previous support in areas such as Payments, Credit Cards and Loans software
- Broad knowledge of mobile platform(s) / APIs / Datapower / messaging / MQ, Data & Analytics / Mainframe and batch / Olympus
- Agile Experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search