Data Consultant - Inside IR35 - Remote
Our client, a leading global consultancy company, are currently looking to hire a Data Consultant for a remote start.
- Working closely with subject matter experts and agile delivery squads to deliver a unified data model for Digital Customer and Markets to support analytical solutions and data driven decisions.
- Define the Conceptual, Logical and Physical data models (normalised and dimensional) to enable the delivery of Data Assets
- Work with Business Subject Matter experts to understand the business data and analytical requirements and focus areas.
- Identify and document the sources of data and identify master, reference and transactional Data sets.
- Review, update and validate data model with key business representatives and end users
- Produce the Data Taxonomy and dictionaries and support data tagging activities.
- Assist with and develop data mapping and pipelining as required to deliver specific data products.
- Work with use case teams and business data managers to ensure that data is catalogued correctly.
- Identify data security and privacy requirements for the data products.
- Stakeholder Management
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Strategy
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search