Test Engineer - 6 Month FTC - SQL Experience required
Are you an experienced Test Engineer with a focus on SQL? Are you based within a hour commute to Cardiff?
A leading financial organisation are currently looking for a Test Engineer to work as part of the data engineering scrum team to design, carry out and report on the testing of data solutions built by the team.
- Work with the engineering team to ensure the new solution or change has been understood.
- Design test approaches to large projects.
- Design test scripts for individual changes or releases.
- Execute test scripts using the most appropriate method including SQL.
- Document findings and present back to the team.
- Assist the engineering team and business analysts as to the root cause of any issues discovered during testing.
- Carry out ad hoc analysis where required.
- Contribute to the documentation of team processes and standards.
- Identify and implement opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement in existing services.
- Treating Customers Fairly - Ensure that our application estate has core values embedded around ensuring value is provided fairly to all of our customers.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search