A Senior Frontend Developer is required by a Global Automotive client in Central London.
This is a great opportunity for a senior Frontend Developer who has worked with Vuejs and Typescript to be involved in a exciting project.
A Senior Frontend Developer
London with WFH
Will lead the frontend development of an existing commercially focused website for a global Automotive client. This candidate will work alongside (virtually) an off-shore development team, and will be a key member of a UK based front end engineering team:
- Continued frontend development of an existing platform through which products can be searched for, located, etc.
- To forward think throughout the project, ensuring the platform/code is future proofed to allow for ongoing development with frequent opportunities to refactor code and bring your own engineering excellence to the fore.
- Ability to follow specifications / requests via JIRA ticketing / Project Management system as well as participate in cross discipline teams to define requirements based on business objectives.
- Comfortable providing updates to Senior Project Manager and wider team verbally when needed as well as via JIRA
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements. Agile method is being utilized for this project
- Will need to work within a close multi-discipline team made of designers, UX and engineering specialists, to define solutions that deliver both technically efficient maintainable code and a user experience that enhances the product.
- Will need to be comfortable highlighting as soon as identified, any project risks and will be solution focused when doing so
Must have Skills:
- High attention to detail with HTML/CSS/JS
- Vue.js / Nuxt / Typescript
- Consuming RESTful API's [Data services / Authentication]
- Mobile first, Media Queries & break points
- Babel/Webpack/SASS/Web Workers
- Excellent understanding of Source Code management / branches / tagging and how source code management is fundamental to delivering a consistently enhanced product.
Beneficial / nice to have Skills / working knowledge of:
- Understanding of AWS
- Understanding of API's and how they work
- Unit Testing
- Jenkins and delivery pipelines
Good understanding of:
- Mobile Optimisation
- Modern Browsers
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted