Information Security Project Manager - Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for an Information Security Project Manager to join a Large Insurance Organisation on a 6 month contract working remotely. The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within Information Security/Cyber Security with Key Management Encryption Experience.
Key accountabilities include:
- Management of overall time, cost and quality in relation to projects assigned
- Adhere to the Program governance and processes to support appropriate monitoring and management of projects
- Attend meetings and represent your project(s) for updates and escalations at all levels of the organisation
- Be the representative of Information Security where there are shared technology projects with the IT department
- Providing oversight of technology change being delivered by multiple projects within Information Security
- Understand and develop appropriate metrics aligned to your project(s)
- Develop forecast budgets aligned to delivery framework and cycles, and their subsequent management and control
- Risk, issue, dependency and assumption management
- Information Security Delivery experience
- Encryption Key Management Experience
- 3rd party RFP experience.
- End-to-end delivery life-cycle experience in both technology and non-technology change projects
- Business change experience
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search