UX Researcher - London - 6 Months (Inside IR35)
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled UX Researcher to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract.
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
- Experience of supporting HCD processes and employing both qualitative and quantitative research techniques, which address design challenges for new and existing products or services
- Proficient in a range of both qualitative and quantitative research techniques, including UX evaluative testing, focus groups, diary studies, ethnographic observation, survey design and co-creation workshops
- Proficiency with a range of UX design research tools, including dscout, Optimal Workshop, Dovetail, Usability Hub and video editing software
- The ability to use appropriate research techniques, delivering relevant and effective insight under varying project constraints
- Experience supporting HCD processes for both desktop and mobile by leading research design and creating research material
- Creative problem solving skills and the ability to support a multi-disciplinary HCD team within an agile delivery environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across all levels of an organisation with an ability to champion design thinking and influence key stakeholders
- A background in human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, or a related field
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search