Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, this role will provide support, project management experience for project work. The ideal candidate will have a Marine Engineering or Oil and Gas background. This is a contract role that sits outside IR35.
- Establishing, budget, cost control and supervision of suppliers and contractors to ensure all equipment installation and commissioning work is carried out with the objective of achieving a fully reliable and operational systems to the agreed specification.
- Ensuring that correct process and governance are adhered to with budget control and management
- Ensuring that correct process and governance are adhered to with public procurement rules to ensure timely purchase and installation of required equipment.
- Maintain strong relationships with all business departments but specifically working closely within their own department, CMAL, service delivery, finance, procurement and HSQE
- Act as liaison between the company, contractors, classification society, and flag state on related project works.
- Manage the change to on board working practices.
- Hold an Unlimited Class 1 or 2 marine engineers certificate, equivalent naval architecture qualification or a HND in Electrical or Marine Engineering qualification with marine experience.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of competence in all aspects of project and commercialbusiness management.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of Scoping a Project, Project Management and Implementation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search