Full Stack Java Developer Is required by a Global Giant in Belfast
£300-£350 a day
Duration: 6 months extendable
JAVA full stack developer
Location: Belfast UK
Are you a highly self-motivated and fast learning software engineer who is ready to build services and framework leveraging Artificial Intelligence? Our Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellence (AI CoE) is the team that evaluates various Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies, develops patterns, practices, and services, as well as assists other internal technology areas with the adoption of AI-related solutions. As a full stack software engineer, you will provide code/design analysis and strategy, support project planning, and develop code and designs for complex projects. You will implement solutions iteratively using 12-factor principles, test-driven development, and continuous integration to ensure quality quickly provide business value. You will also build strong relationships working across boundaries with other teams both internally and externally. You must be capable of working in a highly dynamic and distributed team.
* Demonstrate technical skills and aptitude needed to meet/exceed delivery velocity expectations as a full stack developer
* To build APIs, Frameworks, and Abstraction Layers
* Participate in daily product stand-up and retrospective meetings
* Participate in the effort of shaping the architecture and design of the product; actively helps the team in choosing the right technology and solving technical problems
* Serve as an expert on a business domain and an advocate of one or more technology stacks who shares that knowledge across organizations
* Can establish and follow continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines and practices
* Capable of working with Cloud Computing Environments (AWS, PCF, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
* Lead and participate in knowledge sharing and contribute to the overall growth of the collective knowledge of AI
* Works well with 3rd party vendors, external consultants, and other team members
* Coach team members on best practices and standards.
* Creating POC on technologies.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.