This role is responsible for ensuring we deliver their Managed Service Contracts to the agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Produce Service Improvement Plans that either address current (or potential) service issues or look to enhance the service by introducing measures that provide more value to the business from their IT infrastructure.
- Undertake Service Reviews with each of our Managed Service customers and ensure actions are carried out
- Be accountable for service reporting and trend analysis
- Management of Risk / Issues Logs.
- Service Billing (Management of the Schedule of charges and fluctuations)
- Ensure that the Head of Service Delivery are aware of any on-going issues which may reflect adversely on the company.
- Service Improvement planning
- Proven experience in Transition Planning (On boarding of new customers)
- Managing Escalations and taking appropriate actions
- Liaise with the relevant Account Management Team during the renewal process to ensure the contract is retained.
- Work together with the Service Desk Manager to ensure that SLAs are being hit consistently.
- Champion the customers service and identify quick wins and improvements.
- The ability to identify new services and or new revenue streams.
- Work with the Head of Service Delivery and other members of the team to drive improved service.
- Industry recognised qualification in relevant areas (ITIL).
- Similar experience in a role within a similar environment.
- Intermediate experience in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
Soft Skills/Experience Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to build strong relationships with external contacts.
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual.
- Ability to take ownership of and progress issues to resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members.
- Good knowledge of IT platforms and applications.
- Presentation and Excel skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search