Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Account Director - Service IntegrationRemote Working - Some travel to Milton Keynes/Northampton may be requiredFull Time - 09:00 - 17:30Market Rate + Bonus Scheme+ Company Car
My client is looking for an Account Director to head up one of their largest accounts in the business. Ideally you will have extensive knowledge in the SI space, and be responsible for managing Partner relationships, ensuring that growth and P&L targets are met, contract and commercial change is robustly controlled, and very importantly, that continued service excellence & innovation are delivered. As the Account Director you will also be tasked helping to deliver across all verticals within the account, some open, and some that are yet to be worked.
A key deliverable in this new role is to grow the account internally, and to generate an increase in revenue/profits. This is not limited to new business, but also the retention and renewal of key revenue streams.
* Responsible for identifying and maximising opportunities and offering innovative IT services solutions, via technology, process or commercial engineering.
* Ensure close knowledge of the Partners business and IT service portfolio to ensure alignment of appropriate up selling of the clients' solutions.
* Accountable for effective P&L Management (Revenue, profit, cost, aged debt, etc.) evidenced by achievement or exceeding financial plans.
* Map and build Partner relationships with the clients management and service lines.
* Develop account plans that via ownership of both Partner and the clients account objectives, build on strong productive working relationships with customers and their management teams, through regular meetings with key customer management..
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
* Extensive experience of IT Service Delivery environment.
* Consultancy / Sales experience: identifying customer needs and developing solutions for contractual extensions to service.
* Strong experience in increase in Accounts revenues/profits when under your control
* Proven experience in internal Account growth.
* Very strong customer-facing and relationship-building experience at a senior level.
* Evidence of Budget/P&L Management capability.
If you are available and interested in the position please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.