Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Account Director - Service IntegrationRemote Working - Some travel to Milton Keynes/Northampton may be requiredFull Time - 09:00 - 17:30Market Rate + Bonus Scheme+ Company Car
My client, a large IT Services company; is looking for an Account Director to head up one of their largest accounts in the business, You will have extensive experience in selling IT Services to businesses and have a proven track record of growing existing accounts internally.
The main aim for this position is to grow the specific accounts revenue so experience with managing Partner relationships, ensuring that growth and P&L targets are met, contract and commercial change is robustly controlled, and very importantly, that continued service excellence & innovation are delivered. As the Account Director you will also be tasked helping to deliver across all verticals within the account, some open, and some that are yet to be worked.
* Responsible for identifying and maximising opportunities and offering innovative IT services solutions, via technology, process or commercial engineering.
* Ensure close knowledge of the Partners business and IT service portfolio to ensure alignment of appropriate up selling of the clients' solutions.
* Accountable for effective P&L Management (Revenue, profit, cost, aged debt, etc.) evidenced by achievement or exceeding financial plans.
* Map and build Partner relationships with the clients management and service lines.
* Develop account plans that via ownership of both Partner and the clients account objectives, build on strong productive working relationships with customers and their management teams, through regular meetings with key customer management..
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
If you are available and interested in the position please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.