Microsoft Exchange and Teams Migration
We are looking for a PowerShell Developer to join our client in Wiltshire for an initial 6 month contract.
This role is inside IR35. You will be expected to go on site part time from April and full time from June.
Our client are migrating from Exchange and Skype for Business On-Premise to Exchange Online and Teams. The Exchange project has two concurrent work streams, the migration to Exchange Online and the upgrade of the legacy on-premise version. The Skype to Teams migration is focused on meeting rooms and people, as all meeting rooms are integrated.
- PowerShell Developer with experience of building scripts to meet complex data analysis requirements.
- Build scripts for automation of user and mailbox lifecycle processes (joiners / changes / leavers)
- Ability to both build scripts from a given set of requirements, and to review / iterate existing scripts based on migration progress.
- Collate data from multiple sources (Active Directory / Azure Active Directory / Exchange / Skype / Teams) to provide detailed insight for analysis.
- Ability to analyse resulting data set to make data driven decisions on mailbox migration approach.
- Ability to respond to challenges that arise, using PowerShell to quickly resolve issues.
If you think you would be a good fit, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted