Security Architect - Permanent
Location: London (preferred) OR Warwick Salary: £80,000 - £100,000
Our client, a global consultancy, are looking for a Security Architect to join them on a permanent basis. As the Security Architect, you'll come on board to build and strengthen a Security function - driving consistency and encouraging a "safety first" mindset throughout the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and leading security solutions which meet business requirements and risk appetite
- Respond quickly and effectively to security incidents and potential breaches as well as post-event analysis
- Anticipate potential security threats and identify areas of weakness
- Review current system security measure and recommend/implement enhancements
- Conduct regular system tests, ensuring continuous monitoring of network security
- Provide expert-level advice and recommended approaches to teams and stakeholders
Your experience will include:
- Experience working within the IT Security space, preferably in security design
- Ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs
- Experience in designing for AWS or Azure Services
- Strong knowledge of IT Security best practice
- Knowledge of IT Security & risk control frameworks
- Good knowledge of technology risk
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related tech in an O365 environment
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your up-to-date CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search