Test Engineer - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Test Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have significant and demonstrable experience of the following:
- Experienced in building and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Delivering high quality software collaboratively in high-performing, cross-functional development teams.
- Developing within GDS or Digital First (or similar) quality standards
- Working with the business, to understand the context, and to focus on delivering quality and value.
- Using testing tools for unit testing, including system test automation frameworks
- Cloud monitoring, telemetry, intelligence tools and processes, including Grafana
- Working in Agile delivery models
- Making excellent quality software with other people.
- REST APIs
- Accessibility testing
- Exploratory testing
- Modern DevOps and CI/CD practices including deployment pipelines
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search