Senior Software Developer (C#/Azure)
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be working on C#, .Net and other modern technologies to develop an evolutionary product. This is the reason other developers have joined us!
- You will be working from a primary location for product development in SITA globally.
- You will work for an inhouse product with a skilled team, since most of our developers are senior and expert at what they do.
- You have all the freedom to explore, innovate and be at your creative bestYou will be working from a primary location for product development in SITA globally.
Reporting to the Senior Manager- Software Development, you will be a part of the next generation common-use platform that facilitates a seamless transition to mobile passenger service and workforce solutions either on or off-airport, whilst maintaining full conventional common use capability. In line with our DevOps transformation we are building a full practice collocated team in Royal Pavilion for the Common Use Portfolio. You will be working in the beating heart of the platform team, which is head quartered in Royal Pavilion. We are looking for candidates who are dedicated to becoming the best they can be and help us excel in this challenging and rewarding market.
At SITA, there are no limits for people looking to explore the edges of possibility and beyond. Are you ready to join us?
What you will do?
- You will be developing, testing and maintaining code on an n-tier client/server enterprise solution using the full Microsoft .Net-Stack.
- You will play an essential role in developing new products from scratch, working on the enhancements of the existing product solutions and actively involved in design decisions with stakeholders.
Who you are?
- Extensive experience in C#.Net and ASP.net Core
- Good experience in SOLID Principles
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Azure cloud (ServiceBus, AppService, Functions, IOT)
- Demonstrated usage of Agile and Azure DevOps processes and activities on project execution
- Experience and understanding GIT
- Understanding of and experience with IOC and IOC containers
- Solid understanding of web technology and architecture.
- Experience of writing and consuming web-based API's, RESTful API development and integration with existing APIs.
- Ability to develop and document detailed designs
- Sound knowledge of and ability to apply software development principles, concepts and techniques
- Ability to work as part of a larger distributed team and self-manage tasks to meet deadlines.
What we offer?
At SITA, our people take on some of the biggest challenges in our industry. They think bigger, work harder and deliver smarter solutions that are continuously transforming air travel. Taking on these challenges opens a world of opportunities for our people. We make sure they have the chance to develop their skills, explore new horizons and grow their careers on a global scale.
We believe that creating and nurturing an inclusive culture is about who we are as an organisation, and as an employer. Diversity is more than a target to us, it's a key part out of our identity and value.
And we offer all the good stuff you'd expect like holidays, annual bonus, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
Around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on SITA technology. Globally, almost every airport and airline do business with us, and it's our job to support their operations. As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, we're committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day - our vision is to facilitate 'Easy air travel every step of the way'!
Individually, we can do great things. But together, we can achieve so much more. It's why SITA constantly strives to create new ways for our community to collaborate to keep everything and everyone within air travel working smarter and better. The result is a travel experience that doesn't simply move people physically, but also moves them emotionally. It's what drives us to achieve our vision of easy air travel every step of the way! Are you ready to explore the possibilities?
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted