Mergers & Acquisitions Technology Lead - £90k + Benefits
I am currently representing a global data & insights consultancy on this hire. With the business planning to make an increasing number of acquisitions and divestitures, they are looking for experienced M&A Technology Lead to come and join their London-based team.
Key Responsibilities: Your main focus will be implementing a stringent process for divestments, acquisitions, technology separations, technology integrations and delivery on divested / acquired company transitional service agreements (TSA's). Other responsibilities include:
- Work with the Mergers and Acquisitions team to deliver key technology inputs
- From announcement to day one of deal, deliver key technology requirements outlined in the deal
- Work closely with M&A teams and delivering a workable TSA where required
- Manage the delivery of the TSA over its lifetime
- Oversee and lead the exit or integration projects, ensuring key milestones are met and working with the wider technology originations to gain resources
You will have:
- Extensive experience solely managing technology divestitures, mergers and acquisitions
- Experience building and managing transitional service agreements
- Experience managing technology separation and integration projects following an M&A transaction
- The ability to work closely with all facets of technology - infrastructure, networks, hosting, data, servers, IDAM, compliance...
- Consultancy background (preferred)
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted