Senior Business Analyst - Edinburgh or Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join on a 6 month initial contract, inside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Relevant practical experience in all aspects of business analysis covering small, medium and large projects, involving a business, policy or digital project environment.
- Solid track record of relationship management, running and facilitating workshops, process mapping and business requirement gathering, writing user stories, acceptance tests and documenting technical requirements is essential for this role.
- In addition, this role requires previous demonstrable experience in the elicitation and refinement of Management Information and reporting requirements, including the preparation of data specification documentation and ability to interpret data needs from complex systems.
- Experience documenting Key Performance Indicators and performance metrics would also be desirable.
- Excellent presentation, communication and effective consulting skills are essential to this role, as is experience in working within a multi-disciplinary team and using various project management methodologies, such as Agile is essential.
- Previous experience working in the public sector, and with benefits systems/solutions would be advantageous.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search