Security (O365) Architect
Our Edinburgh based banking client are currently looking for a O365 Architect to join their team on an intial 6 month contract
The Security Architecture Consultant will support the Architecture and Engagement Manager to deliver enterprise Security control patterns and guidance and the secure adoption of 0365 within our client.
- Form a holistic understanding of the security controls across the enterprise including those within public and private cloud environments.
- Identify the key things from an enterprise level that need to change in order to achieve our Bank wide business goals in a secure manner.
- Envisage future states of the security landscape and be able to translate this into target security architecture patterns and guidance.
The Security Architecture Consultant is responsible for:
- Supporting Security Architecture members to implement security architectures in the Bank's change programmes and projects within private and public cloud.
- Developing a wide network of contacts, both internal and external, to help bring insights to overall security architecture practices. This includes establishing dialogue with security vendors and service providers in order to maintain understanding of their products and services.
- Present security architecture patterns to architecture boards on order to gain support and approval of the target definitions.
- Contribute to security polices and patterns in order to implement the target security architectures. Host security clinics and surgeries to provide timely advice and guidance to our customers.
- The Security Architecture consultant will help the Architecture and Engagement Manager to develop and deliver:
- Conceptual, logical and physical security architecture patterns and guidance as required in line with the wider security architecture framework.
Essential skills and experience:
- In-depth understanding of industry architecture principles and frameworks.
- An in-depth knowledge of public cloud architectures, specifically covering Azure and 0365 offerings.
- Ability to demonstrate the securing of public cloud environments, specifically covering Azure and 0365 offerings.
- In-depth understanding of risk management practices. In-depth understanding of Information technology and information security including security products and technologies
If this is something of interest, please apply within and I will be in touch
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search