Our Edinburgh based banking client are currently for a Deployment manager, who is responsible for the design, and facilitation of delivery packages. This will be am initial 6 month contract.
What will you do?
- Ensure delivery of the deployment of software packages, ensuring desired customer experiences are achieved for strategic design
- Responsible for defining and undertaking readiness activity
- Build, manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring all activities are carried out during the deployment, coordinated and validated in line with implementation plan
Knowledge and experience
- Banking experience
- Experience of deployment in a Tech/IT function, particularly running complex projects
- String technical skills
- Strong leadership skills
If this is something of interest, please apply within and I will be in touch
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted