Change Analyst - Wiltshire
We are currently looking for a Change Analyst to join a large retail organisation on a contract basis. The client is based in Wiltshire and this will be a 6 month contract basis. The role will initially be remote and when we are able to go back in the office you will do 1 OR 2 days remote.
- Work with the Business Change and Readiness PM on the roll-out of the new ways of working for the IT target operating model change
- Responsible for change impact assessments, based on the new to-be processes and procedures
- Analyse and own the change mitigants for IT colleagues including communications, changes to roles and responsibilities & any training required
- Own the overall programme comms plan, responsible for planning and implementation (include comms copy & content)
- Work with the Process and readiness team to ensure all impacts are understood and roll out of new ways of working are a success.
- Develop comms needed for implementing new OLAs and SLAs across the IT departments impacte
- Deep understanding of business change and change impact assessments
- Experience in communications techniques and content writing
- Ability to work to a plan in terms of change roll-out
- Excellent stakeholder management to director level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and can deal with last minute change.
If you think you would be a good fit, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search