Third Party Risk Manager
This is a contract position to Deliver Third Party Risk Management consulting projects for the financial services.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Advice on automation and tooling, consulting advice on regulatory requirements and expectations on Third Party Risk Management.
- Oversee and deliver end to end supplier assurance projects and Third Party Risk Management transformation projects.
- Develop industry and technical expertise and be positioned as a Third Party Risk Management SME for FS sector.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience of working on and delivering Third Party Risk Management programs in financial services sector.
- Experience of the end to end supplier lifecycle within the financial services sector.
- Experience of working with UK regulators to provide knowledge and insights on regulatory thinking on Third Party Risk Management.
- Experience of reviewing Third Party Risk Management for banks and/or insurers and providing gap assessments and remediation plans.
- Ability to identify and assess risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels.
- Understanding of financial services sector.
- A good understanding of technology platforms.
- Degree/Masters level qualification.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Third Party Risk Manager.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search