O365 Consultant - WFH/Edinburgh - 10 Months with view to extend
Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled O365 Consultant to join their Edinburgh based team on a 10 Month initial contract with view to extend.
- Design, plan and support the roll out of major upgrades from traditional on-premises services to MS Office 365 (Exchange, SfB, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Intune) - native & hybrid
- Develop road map for the organisation - Short term and long-term Plan, aligned to business requirements and goals for the organisation
- Large scale On-prem and cloud M365/O365 services)
- Strong working experience of Microsoft Teams, Exchange Online, Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD, Conditional Access and RBAC concepts and real-world application
- Exposure to various versions of applications & services often found in enterprises - for example: Exchange 2013,2016,2019 & O365 Exchange Online, Lync Server, SfB 2015/2019 and Skype on-line in O365
- Strong understanding of O365 compliance and security architecture
- Strong working knowledge of technical concepts such as multi-site networking, load balancing, application firewalling, proxies, cryptography concepts and authentication protocols such as oAuth
If you are interested in being considered, please apply and I will be in touch accordingly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search