Solution Architect - London - 12 Months (Inside IR35)
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Solution Architect to join their London based team on a 12 month initial contract.
Key activities including:
- Support delivery of the enterprise architecture and the Domain Technology Roadmap by designing systems to be
- modular, loosely coupled, independently testable and in the future the ability to be self healing, self recoverable and self scaling.
- Own the technical design issues and drives resolution through the iteration of the technical solution design.
- Participate in activities to shape requirements, validate designs and prototypes to deliver change the aligns with the target architecture
- Promote adaptive design practices to drive collaboration of feature teams around a common technical vision using continuous feedback
- Make recommendations of potential impact to existing and prospective customers of the latest technology and customer trends by using the latest industry thinking and
- Follow Architecture Centre of Excellence standards and contribute to the CoE by sharing and applying learnings, emerging standards, best practice and participate in Communities of Practice
The skills you'll need
- Practitioner of application architecture, and in at least one of business, data or infrastructure architecture with a foundation level knowledge in the remaining disciplines
- Industry Architecture Frameworks: TOGAF
- Understanding of Agile and contemporary methodologies with experience of working in Agile teams
- Experience of defining application architectures and roadmaps for complex solutions working for all layers of the technical architecture (eg channels, process, product engines, data)
- Experience of delivering solutions that securely span a complex infrastructure domain including real-time integration into cloud and/or SaaS solutions
- Experience of systems development change lifecycles, best practices and approaches
- Knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- A very capable communicator with the ability communicate complex technical concepts clearly to peers and leadership level colleagues, with
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search