eCommerce Project Manager - Digital/Marketing - Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with Digital and Marketing Experience to join a Large Retail Organisation on a 4-6-month contract based in Wiltshire.
- Leadership, problem solving and complex project delivery
- Managing tactical Customer Digital/Marketing projects - Sales related
- Upholding the highest standards of project management methodology including regular and effective communication with key stakeholders, governance, change management and thorough risk management.
- Creating exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, governance structure
- Creating quality business cases for projects in close partnership with Business Stakeholders (onshore and offshore) and creating detailed and accurate budgets for review and approval by the Programme Manager.
- Completing and Managing RAID Logs
- Third Party Management and Stakeholder Management
- Digital / Marketing experience
- Web Platform / Ecommerce Experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search