Business Analyst - Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst with Eclipse and/or OpenTwins Experience to join a Large Insurance Organisation on a 6 month contract based in London, Currently Remote Working.
The Business Analyst sits within the Technology team and will be responsible for managing day-to-day business needs of our clients reinsurance servicing platforms. You will also play an important role in helping to define future requirements as our client improves and transforms the servicing platforms and technology.
- The maintenance and configuration of servicing system(s)
- Perform changes to servicing platforms, coordinating within the business, vendor and technology groups to assist with planning and implementation.
- Supporting the production support team where required to help resolves issues as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Facilitate requirements gathering and define functional and non-functional business requirements. Work with vendor(s) and/or development teams to plan and deliver new requirements.
- The analysis and improvement of core business processes and procedures
- The development of process documentation for both current and future desired processes
- The provision of business process skills to the business units in order to help enable readiness for new business processes and systems
- Support the business through the change life cycle, both BAU and transform our servicing technology platforms
- The interrogation of databases to extract data, conduct analysis and provide recommendations
- Owns the Product Backlog to ensure all deliverables are prioritised, acting as Product Owner
- Support the Business with system and process related queries providing solutions where possible
- Gathering input about what features / functionality should be produced, and understanding the relative value of that functionality
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent (Preference is in a business or systems-related subject)
- Prior experience in re/insurance and related servicing platforms.
- Highly articulate and able to communicate and influence with confidence and credibility at all levels
- Prior experience in supporting existing systems and implementing and rolling out new systems
- Able to collect data, analyse business problems, make recommendations/proposals & resolve complex problems
- Prior experience Working in a technology function and using agile delivery practices as part of a team
- Basic / intermediate level understanding and experience of working with relational databases and SQL in order to query and analyse data
- Prior experience and knowledge of Eclipse and/or Open Twins, but knowledge of other servicing platforms also considered
- Technical skills with Excel, VBA, XML may be beneficial
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search