Training Lead - Permanent
Location: London OR WarwickSalary: £60,000 - £70,000 DOE
Our client, a leading market research consultancy, are looking for a Training Lead to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Training Lead, you'll be responsible for all aspects of end-user training delivered by the business globally for the core Business Solutions / Business Systems.
You'll have previous experience in a similar role, perhaps as a Training Manager or Training Lead, and have vast/varied experience training across business systems, including HR, procurement, finance, sales, etc.
As a Training Lead, you'll be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering the overall training approach for business systems
- Planning all aspects of training milestones and deliverables and ongoing management of risks and issues in regards to training
- Development of training materials which will be used in the delivery of training across the business
- Recruiting and deploying resources for the development and delivery of training programmes
- Suggest and deliver tools required to support training delivery and using modern tools in order to engage users in training
- Training needs analysis and user scheduling
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Training Manager with IT business systems experience to take the lead and build this function up from the ground up.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted