Success Factor Administrator
My client are looking for an Administrator on a permanent basis with experience of Success Factors. The successful candidate will be managing the day-to-day and ongoing operation, maintenance, usage analysis and administration of Success Factors learning.
- You will be working very closely with key stakeholders across the business to up-skill them on our clients learning platform as well as providing the Learning and Development team with data and insight from the learning system
- As an expert of the system, you will be answering and resolving technical issues related to the LMS by supporting with the help-desk tickets.
- You will also provide admin support to the Learning and Development team. This will give you a lot of insight into different projects that the Learning and Development advisors and managers are involved in with different business areas.
- Administrate the Learning Management System (MyLearning), including: setting up courses, recording attendance, uploading e-learning, building reports, user queries, dealing with the support function of the LMS provider, dealing with upgrades and the testing that is required as a result, user management.
- Significant Success Factors Systems knowledge/experience
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the LMS system
- Adaptable and agile in learning new systems & enhancements
- Able to work independently within a small team
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills to plan and manage time
- Strong attention to detail for quality assurance of online courses
- Ability to html code
- Passionate about online learning and learning technologies
- The ability to plan and manage your own workload, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- The ability to accept and understand instructions
- The ability to work within a small, close-knit team
- A high working knowledge of the MS Office package including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
If you are looking for your next career in an exciting company, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted