I am currently recruiting for a SharePoint consultant to join a global procurement and supply chain business in London.
As a SharePoint consultant you will be responsible for their SharePoint online solution. Maintaining, supporting and building solutions and improvements for the organisation. You will work closely with the Knowledge Team to introduce a new Knowledge Management solution.
- Provide technical support and input to newly developed SharePoint solutions
- SharePoint online configuration and customisation
- Take requirements from the business and build suitable SharePoint solutions as required
- Provide training and support for new SharePoint solutions
- Ensure supporting documents are up to date.
- Ensure and help maintain security of data.
- Highlight improvement areas to streamline service delivery of SharePoint online solutions
- Project work as required - working as a project team member and leader as required.
- Working as part of project team to introduce new Knowledge Management solution
- Introducing new sites and improving user experience of existing sites
- Working with wider project teams to ensure SharePoint services and sites are fit for purpose
- Azure configuration and administration
- SharePoint Online
- Powershell and scripting experience
- MS Office 365 Suite
- Atlassian Products including JIRA and Confluence
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted