Production Analyst (Technical Writer) - WFH/ Edinburgh - 6 Months with view to extend
Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Production Analyst (Technical Writer) to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract with view to extend.
- The primary outcome for this role is to create high quality technical & IT process documentation for a significant implementation.
- Detailed operational documentation is a key project deliverable to ensure issues experienced after go-live can be addressed as quickly as possible.
- Working closely with technology and process subject matter experts to establish a thorough understanding of the users and the documentation required.
- Writing clear and coherent documentation, focusing on production support content and service management processes.
- Enabling access to high-quality, detailed and understandable system information for support engineers, developers, technical architects and service managers.
- Very strong English writing and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience of user-centred approach to making complicated technical concepts easier to understand for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment and use of an iterative and flexible approach to enable rapid delivery.
- Knowledge of a broad range of technologies used to build and operate core banking services.
If you are interested in being considered, please apply and I will be in touch accordingly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search