.Net Software Engineer
This contract position is to work in a relatively small IT Team on a .NET stack across a mixture of third party applications and in-house developed tools to provide integrated workflow and solutions to business users, principally on premises infrastructure.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Work in small to medium agile teams and lead on sub-projects
- Demonstrate evidence of excellent agile practices
- Demonstrate evidence of disciplined approach to secure code development
- Show effective self-organisation skills
- Actively collaborate with team members from all capabilities
- Create or design workable prototypes
- Create specification and design of system components to meet defined requirements
- Implement user requirements and software designs for a system component
- Maintain and support services
- Identify, explore and implement improvements to services or system components
- Integrate and test components, systems and their interfaces
- Ensure the quality of your implemented solutions (e.g. by testing, code reviews, automated scans)
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience in a software engineering or developer role
- Strong interest and competence in backend service development
- Understanding of object oriented design principles and architectures.
- Cloud development in AWS and/ or Azure, including writing for containers
- Software design and architecture: tiered architecture, clean architecture
- Software security
- Software testing, performance optimisation and maintenance
- Relational and noSQL database design.
This is a contract role working for an expanding company as a Software Engineer.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted