Client Engagement Lead - Permanent
Salary - £40,000 - £44,000 Location - London & Paris
Our client, a leading consultancy in the Marketing Technology (MarTech) space, are looking for a Client Engagement Lead to join them on a permanent basis in their central London offices. This role is London based and will involve a secondment contract for 6 months in Paris, on-site with the client.
As a Client Engagement Lead, you'll act as the direct point of contact for the day-to-day global clients, leading communications and internal team deliverables. You'll also work closely with the Client Partner on strategic growth and vision of the account, identifying and nurturing opportunities.
Your role will involve day-to-day client management, account management and operational management. As well as this, you'll be hands-on and willing to get stuck-in to the work.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Building a solid understanding of clients' business pain-points, creative assets, industry competitors and brands
- Translating insights into actions, working with clients to understand their needs and propose effective solutions
- Building a good understanding of contractual relationships, client stakeholders, third party client technology and service providers
- Developing and growing the account, identifying/converting opportunities and developing and executing strategies/visions
- Lead the creation of client reports, ensuring they meet and exceed client expectations
- Lead the account team daily - managing, growing and developing the wider team
- Previous account management experience
- Subject matter expert across global Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems and a strong understanding of the MarTech software landscape
- Ability to build strong relationships across others within the business as well as build and manage client stakeholder relationships
- Some experience managing teams including tracking performance and mentorship
- Luxury client experience (desired)
- Fluent French speaker
If you believe you have the required skills/experience and would like to find out more, please follow the link below and attach a copy of your most recent CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted