Lead Cloud Engineer up to 50k.
Our client is a leader in designing and delivering Digital Solutions across a range of long-standing clients within the public and private sectors. They are enjoying an exciting period of growth and now wish to build on this through the appointment of a Team Lead Cloud Engineering Professional.
Essentially you must have the following skills & experience:
- Solid technical experience of AWS
- Good infrastructure as code, AWS CDK/Terraform/DevOps experience
- Good abilities across products and tools such as Docker, Python, NodeJs, Lambda and cloud tools like CloudWatch.
- Have led a small team
Required skills and experience:
Key elements of the role include:
- Develop applications and solutions from technical specifications to the required standard
- Manage the build and release of software.
- Operating as a point of escalation both for internal and external stakeholders
- Pair programming with members of the team and working on problem solutions.
- Analysing costs and looking for ways to improve customer environments.
- We run a "you build it, you own it" model, so high quality and fault-tolerant designs are paramount.
- Lead, direct and mentor team members
- Work with customers to design and advise on cloud best practice
- Preferably by AWS certified or be close to certification to Pro or Specialist.
Success will bring you the opportunity to earn uncapped earnings and a range of staff benefits including:
- Contributory Pension Scheme (we match up to 5%)
- 30 days' leave plus your birthday as a free day off
- Mobile phone allowance
- Private medical insurance (and discounted rates for dependants)
- A free day off for charitable work/good cause you believe in
- Investment in your career
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
Please send your CV for consideration. Alternatively, should you meet the above requirements call for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search