Lorien's public sector client are looking for a Senior Project Manager.
This is a 9 month contract and sits inside IR35 at a day rate of £400-£450 per day
Ideal candidates will have experience working in the public sector and have a broad knowledge of Scottish Government Digital First Design.
As the Senior PM you will
- Plan and manage the delivery of project work streams and products for Practitioners and related projects ensuring that realistic project plans are maintained.
- Adopts appropriate project management methods and tools whether predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Ensures Quality Reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Manages the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
- Deliver budget estimates and monitor throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Lead a team of staff, both technical and non-technical, to maintain delivery momentum ensuring successful outcomes
- Knowledge of key project/ programme management principles and experience of taking a project management approach to tasks.
- Experience of working across teams, taking a positive approach to developing new internal relationships.
- A self-starter, aware of strengths and weaknesses and committed to continued personal development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of public sector and/or public pension regulatory environment/financial services
Candidates will only be considered with valid Disclosure Scotland certificates.
This role will be working from home for the majority of the contract, but this may change.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search