- Azure Solutions Architect - Financial Services Desirable
- Remote Working
- ASAP Start - 5 week contract
- Up to £550 per day
- Inside of Scope
I am looking for a Azure Solution architect to support a bid with our customer in Financial Services, due to the end client this role has been deemed inside of scope which means you Will have to utilise a Umbrella solution or PAYE.
Key deliverables/ responsibilities:
- Azure deployment design to build an architecture capable of rationalising life and pensions operations onto a single SAPIENS platform
- Application suite is for the clients platform - > Pega, Sapiens, Dynamics etc. Mix of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Liaise with colleges for Security, monitoring and IaaS platform costs
- Design implementation costs (alignment to SEF principles (e.g. lights out where possible))
Key Skills & Experiences
- Solution Architect
- Azure Certification
- Experience in the Financial Services
- Experience in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
If you are available and interested please apply today.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search