SAP PP/PI Consultant - Continuous Improvement Project
Please note this position will be working Inside of IR35
This is to work for a FTSE100 Company as a SAP PP/PI Consultant as part of their SAP Centre of Excellence to support continuous improvement projects on their SAP System.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Ability to understand and analyse business requirements.
- Convert functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Work within the change government process to deliver changes to the production system.
- Present technical solutions to the SAP Design Board.
- Recording all progress for work orders using the JM Service Desk tool (BMC Helix).
- Work with CoE colleagues across other functional areas plus security, master data and integration.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Excellent communications skills both technical and business
- Experience across the SAP PP and PP/PI modules including one or more of: plan and execute, make to stock, make to order, production orders, process orders, production master data, batch characteristics, interfaces to production management systems.
- Experience in QM, Material Master, eWM
- Excellent business analysis skills in a highly regulated industry e.g. chemical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a SAP PP/PI Consultant.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search