SAP Finance Consultant (Inside of IR35) - Contract
My client a FTSE100 Company are currently looking to recruit a SAP Finance Consultant to join their team in Hertfordshire, initially working from home. Please note this role is deemed Inside of IR35. The SAP Finance Consultant will be responsible for the following;
- Ability to understand and analyse business requirements.
- Convert functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Work within the change government process to deliver changes to the production system.
- Present technical solutions to the SAP Design Board.
- Implementation of the requirements via configuration.
- Knowledge transfer to the support teams.
- Planning and running unit tests, system integration tests, user acceptance tests using HP-ALM
- Work with CoE colleagues across other functional areas plus security, master data and integration.
The key experience for the SAP Finance Consultant will include:
- Experience working with SAP including multiple deployments.
- Management accounting, financial accounting experience
- Excellent business analysis skills in a highly regulated industry e.g. chemical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical
- Strong skills across the FI/CO module including New G/L, tax, AP, AR, asset accounting, cash management, bank interfaces, CCA, PCA, Internal Orders, Product Costing, COPA, Project Systems, Investment Management, Material Ledger
This is a contract role working for a FTSE100 company as a SAP Finance Consultant based in Hertfordshire. Please note this role is deemed Inside of IR35. To apply to the SAP Finance Consultant please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search