Our client are currently recruiting for a strong UX designer to join the team on a 6 month contract basis - the client are flexible on location.
- Sketching, design and annotation of wireframes and prototypes, using tools such as Axure/Sketch
- Leading requirements-gathering and co-creation workshops with stakeholders and users
- Translating the outputs from user research and requirements gathering into carefully crafted information architecture, with accompanying documentation as required.
- Collaborating with visual designers, able confidently to feedback on how well a graphic design supports the functional Design and usability
- Collaborating with technical specialists, co-creating appropriate work that is both best UX practice and feasible to build
- Presenting of concepts and progress to groups of stakeholders
- User profiling and scenario generation
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search